THIS IS A 1-SESSION ONLINE COURSE.
Do you know the difference between open and closed terrariums? Come and join the students as they go through step-by-step with you as you build your terrarium. Learn about what are the different plants you can use for open terrariums and learn how to take care of your open terrarium! Sign up today and you can add to your plant collections!
Note: Participants must prepare a pair of gloves, a spoon/spatula for scooping sand and an optional syringe for watering the plants for this course. The remaining materials will be provided. Do look at the pre-requisites list below for more information.
19 July 2022 (Tuesday), 4.00pm - 6.00pm
2 Hours over 1 Session
1) A pair of gloves
2) A spoon or spatula for scooping sand
3) A syringe to water the plants (optional)
This is an online course conducted via Zoom platform in collaboration with students from Yishun Secondary School
• This is a 1-session online course.
• Please note that this is a basic course.
• All participants have to turn on their device's camera during the session. As such, only participants with devices that have video capabilities are able to attend this online course.
• All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only
• For enquiries, you may contact 9296 3500. Our operating hours are Mondays to Fridays (excluding Public Holidays), 9.30am to 5.30pm.
|Course Fee Payable|
|Original Fee||w/o GST||w GST|
|Individual Pricing (Fee payable to Training Provider)||w/o GST||w GST|
|ILP Subsidy (Please Select This)||$0.00||$0.00|