THIS IS A 1-SESSION ONLINE COURSE.
Do you feel the heat from the weather recently? Let's play a part to help reduce global warming through this small project of recycling! Join the students as they teach you how to recycle your unwanted clothes into beautiful and useful bags. You can make different bag designs with different clothes for different purposes like grocery shopping or just a casual shopping bag! The students will also share comedy clips about recycling so you can have fun laughing while making your DIY recycled bags! Sign up today!
Note: Participants will have to prepare old clothes that they do not use anymore and a pair of scissors for this course.
Do look at the pre-requisites list below for more information.
28 July 2022 (Thursday), 3.00pm to 5.30pm
2.5 Hours over 1 Session
1) Old clothes (e.g. T-shirts)
2) A pair of scissors
This is an online course conducted via Zoom platform in collaboration with students from River Valley High School.
• This is a 1-session online course.
• Please note that this is a basic course.
• All participants have to turn on their device's camera during the session. As such, only participants with devices that have video capabilities are able to attend this online course.
• All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only
• For enquiries, you may contact 8876 8023. Our operating hours are Mondays to Fridays (excluding Public Holidays), 9.30am to 5.30pm.
|Course Fee Payable|
|Original Fee||w/o GST||w GST|
|Individual Pricing (Fee payable to Training Provider)||w/o GST||w GST|
|ILP Subsidy (Please Select This)||$0.00||$0.00|