THIS IS A 1-SESSION ONLINE COURSE.
Do you know the "tik" in the word "batik" means "dot"? Batik is a technique of wax-resist dyeing applied to the whole cloth made either by drawing dots and lines. Join the students as they share with you the history of Batik Painting and paint together with you to create your very own Batik design! They will also share with you some techniques that you can use as you create your batik painting. Sign up today!
Note: The materials for Batik Painting will be provided. Do look at the pre-requisites list below for more information.
08 July 2022 (Friday), 2.30pm - 4.30pm
2 Hours over 1 Session
This is an online course conducted via Zoom platform in collaboration with students from Cedar Primary School.
• This is a 1-session online course.
• Please note that this is a basic course.
• All participants have to turn on their device's camera during the session. As such, only participants with devices that have video capabilities are able to attend this online course.
• All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only
• For enquiries, you may contact 8876 8023. Our operating hours are Mondays to Fridays (excluding Public Holidays), 9.30am to 5.30pm.
|Course Fee Payable|
|Original Fee||w/o GST||w GST|
|Individual Pricing (Fee payable to Training Provider)||w/o GST||w GST|
|ILP Subsidy (Please Select This)||$0.00||$0.00|