THIS IS A 2-SESSION ONLINE COURSE.
Do you enjoy learning new dance moves and creating your own dance moves? Join the students from NUS Dance Synergy as they teach you a few elements unique to contemporary dance, such as body isolations and extensions, to discover new ways of moving your body! You will also learn a set of choreography that incorporates the aforementioned elements and enjoy free expression. You will be able to use your creative juices to interpret your thoughts into choreographing your own dance!
Sign up with us today!
Note: Please ensure that you are able to make it for both dates before signing up for this course.
11 June 2022 (Saturday) and 18 June 2022 (Saturday), 10.00am - 12.00pm
4 Hours over 2 Session
This is an online course conducted via Zoom platform in collaboration with students from NUS Dance Synergy Club.
• This is a 1-session online course.
• Please note that this is a basic course.
• All participants have to turn on their device's camera during the session. As such, only participants with devices that have video capabilities are able to attend this online course.
• All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only
• For enquiries, you may contact 9296 3500. Our operating hours are Mondays to Fridays (excluding Public Holidays), 9.30am to 5.30pm.
|Course Fee Payable|
|Original Fee||w/o GST||w GST|
|Individual Pricing (Fee payable to Training Provider)||w/o GST||w GST|
|ILP Subsidy (Please Select This)||$0.00||$0.00|