THIS IS A 1-SESSION ONLINE COURSE.
Apart from keeping ourselves physically fit, it is also important for us to keep ourselves mentally healthy! Our mental and physical health are closely related and interdependent on each other. Come and discover some of the mental-stimulating activities you can do to keep your mental health in good condition. The students will also teach you some chair yoga exercises to keep yourself fit! Sign up with us today!
Note: Participants have to be fit enough to engage in simple dance movements and are encouraged to dress in appropriate sports attire. Participants can prepare a bottle of water and ensure ample space for the exercises.
25 July 2022 (Monday), 3.00pm to 5.30pm
2.5 Hours over 1 Session
- 50 years old and above
- Singaporean or PR
- Must be able to understand and converse in simple English
- Participants have to be fit enough to engage in simple dance movements
- Participants are encouraged to dress in appropriate sports attire and prepare a bottle of water
- Participants are encouraged to have ample space for the exercises
This is an online course conducted via Zoom platform in collaboration with students from River Valley High School.
• This is a 1-session online course.
• Please note that this is a basic course.
• All participants have to turn on their device's camera during the session. As such, only participants with devices that have video capabilities are able to attend this online course.
• All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only
• For enquiries, you may contact 8876 8023. Our operating hours are Mondays to Fridays (excluding Public Holidays), 9.30am to 5.30pm.
|Course Fee Payable|
|Original Fee||w/o GST||w GST|
|Individual Pricing (Fee payable to Training Provider)||w/o GST||w GST|
|ILP Subsidy (Please Select This)||$0.00||$0.00|